Saying “I do” with snow on the ground and icicles hanging from the windows… Sounds like a winter fairy tale. Well some of the most memorable winter trends come from this past wedding season! Definitely different, but perfect for the cold, faux fur was a great way to keep warm and fashionable (left picture). A full on fur coat or just a fur shawl accessorized many brides this winter. Next is the most daring trend: two-pieces! This trend is making a stand in all parts of t
The ceremony was held at Saint Bernadette church on September 20th. The beautiful bride said I do in an amazing church venue, accented by orange and grey ribbons and assorted flowers. What made this wedding so memorable was the Marine Sword Send Off tradition which made this wedding so unique to the newlyweds. After the ceremony, the couple hosted a cocktail party at The Mount Vernon Country Club overlooking Look Out Mountain and the breath taking scenery around them. The cou
1. Wake up refreshed. Get to bed at a decent hour the night before so you can be your best. For this reason it’s wise to plan bachelor and bachelorette parties at least a week ahead of time. 2. Eat a breakfast that is high in protein and complex carbs.This food will take a while to break down in your body and keep you going, which is important since brides and grooms can go long periods without eating.
3. Give yourself plenty of time to get ready. You want to be able to rel
1. Have a pre-wedding field day so your groomsmen and bridesmaids can get acquainted with one another. 2. Add a line for a DJ song request on your RSVP cards.
3. Enlist your grandmas to be your flower girls. 4. Serve your drinks on “My Two Cents” coasters. 5. For a brunch reception, serve up a waffle bar.
6. For seriously rad photo ops, give out sparklers as favors. 7. Crown your wedding day with a fun cake topper
8. Incorporate your love story into the aisle runner.
We are thrilled to annunce that Muse Events has won the Wedding Wire Couples’ Choice Award! This award is given to the Top 5% of wedding vendors who have shown excellence in all aspects of their field. The award is chosen by the reviews that are provided by clients to the Wedding Wire site. Thank you to our amazing clients who have given us the ability to share their life-changing event with us and allow us to use our knowledge and creativity and make each couple’s dreams a
You have found "The One". You have the ring of her dream. Now how do you say those four words "Will You Marry Me"? Let Muse Events help you create an amazing proposal. Years to come when people ask "How did you propose?" You will have a story to tell. One which shows your love. It may be romantic, funny or over the top but it will be amazing! Muse Events has created tearful intimate proposals, classic movie style and outrageous custom proposals. We offer a complimentary cons
When interviewing photographers, it is important to consider their overall photographic talent and ability. Ask to look at samples of their portraits, landscapes, and personal interest photographs. Pay attention to their responsiveness to your questions, interest in your wedding, commitment to understanding your vision for your wedding photography and the ability to design a beautiful album. It is extremely important to find a personality that suits your own personal style,
We've all been subject to the heinous bridesmaid dress and the bride's insistance that "You can wear it again". I am pleased to announce that there really is a bridesmaid dress you can "wear again" The bridesmaids Nabi Collection from Jenny Yoo has fresh, modern and stylish creations in cocktail and floor length styles. Don't just take my word for it, view the video and I am confident you'd love them. Bella Bridesmaids in Denver carries the line. Now all you need to do is con