Saying “I do” with snow on the ground and icicles hanging from the windows… Sounds like a winter fairy tale. Well some of the most memorable winter trends come from this past wedding season! Definitely different, but perfect for the cold, faux fur was a great way to keep warm and fashionable (left picture). A full on fur coat or just a fur shawl accessorized many brides this winter. Next is the most daring trend: two-pieces! This trend is making a stand in all parts of t
The ceremony was held at Saint Bernadette church on September 20th. The beautiful bride said I do in an amazing church venue, accented by orange and grey ribbons and assorted flowers. What made this wedding so memorable was the Marine Sword Send Off tradition which made this wedding so unique to the newlyweds. After the ceremony, the couple hosted a cocktail party at The Mount Vernon Country Club overlooking Look Out Mountain and the breath taking scenery around them. The cou
1. Wake up refreshed. Get to bed at a decent hour the night before so you can be your best. For this reason it’s wise to plan bachelor and bachelorette parties at least a week ahead of time. 2. Eat a breakfast that is high in protein and complex carbs.This food will take a while to break down in your body and keep you going, which is important since brides and grooms can go long periods without eating.
3. Give yourself plenty of time to get ready. You want to be able to rel
This photo made me wish for summer and all the outdoor weddings and parties it brings. This is a tasty recipe by Peak Beverage as thier Beverage of the Month. Here's the simplest recipe to happyness: Shake a Strawberry Puree with A Splash of Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice and blend with Prosecco or Champagne Garnish with mint and strawberry Voila! Summer in a glass. Enjoy! #drinks #fun #blog #weddingtrends #museevents #museeventscoloradowedding
1. Have a pre-wedding field day so your groomsmen and bridesmaids can get acquainted with one another. 2. Add a line for a DJ song request on your RSVP cards.
3. Enlist your grandmas to be your flower girls. 4. Serve your drinks on “My Two Cents” coasters. 5. For a brunch reception, serve up a waffle bar.
6. For seriously rad photo ops, give out sparklers as favors. 7. Crown your wedding day with a fun cake topper
8. Incorporate your love story into the aisle runner.
We are thrilled to annunce that Muse Events has won the Wedding Wire Couples’ Choice Award! This award is given to the Top 5% of wedding vendors who have shown excellence in all aspects of their field. The award is chosen by the reviews that are provided by clients to the Wedding Wire site. Thank you to our amazing clients who have given us the ability to share their life-changing event with us and allow us to use our knowledge and creativity and make each couple’s dreams a
You have found "The One". You have the ring of her dream. Now how do you say those four words "Will You Marry Me"? Let Muse Events help you create an amazing proposal. Years to come when people ask "How did you propose?" You will have a story to tell. One which shows your love. It may be romantic, funny or over the top but it will be amazing! Muse Events has created tearful intimate proposals, classic movie style and outrageous custom proposals. We offer a complimentary cons